Saturday, December 20, 2008

True Love Is Endless Love. It Lasts Forever. You Too Can Find It

Some people are likely to be skeptical about this. They do not believe there is such thing as endless love. If you are one of them, you have your reasons.

I understand your skepticism. Divorce rate is so high today that many conclude that love relationship is simply a waste of time . . . another avoidable stress. You can't blame them.

Many relationships that start so well with love, excitement and enthusiasm crash so fast that you begin to wonder whether all the euphoria was worth it.

Divorce rate is high . . . yes. But I still believe that there is such thing as true love and that true love is endless. Why?

It's not because I'm a dogmatic believer. Far from it. It's because . . .
  • I'm immersed in true love. I experience genuine love everyday.
  • My parents have been in love and happily married for 39 years. No fighting, no squibbles. And their love gets stronger everyday.
  • I know people who have been in love longer than even my parents . . . and are still in love.

Is endless love real?

Ye-e-e-e-e-e-ssssh!

The good news is . . . you too can find true love. You can find endless love . . . love that lasts forever.

But how?

That is the big question. ??Please discuss and give your views..

0 comments:

 

Hots Jobs At Our Partner Sites

More Hot Fun At Mastiplaza

Featured Bank Jobs

Loverask Copyright © 2009 Your Search Ends Here mastiplaza.com for Premium Template