Sunday, August 9, 2009

I know it’s my destiny



Hello. I count my love story begins.

It all started when I began working. The whole idea of work was very bad, but I had to do to study, so I began my working days.

So one day on the orders of my boss sent me to buy some things where he worked. That was the first day I saw him and felt very nice, but look at us curiously, and I do not speak. Thus the time step and each time was more often to work, until we became friends, good friends, although there was a problem: he had a girlfriend.

Then one day, he asked me my cell number I gave and we began to messages, until one day I said “I like you a lot.” I felt that I died of joy.

Time passed and the messages were becoming more profound and beautiful. Really loved him loved him and to me, though I knew it was wrong.

So the months passed, the most ever had problems with his girlfriend and leaving the day neared and I was calm. The days were beautiful to enjoy every part of it, his look, his kisses, his hugs, everything.

I loved him, something told me that he was the man of my life, and I would say that this story has a happy ending, but they lie.

They spent days and something was wrong. No longer receive their messages so I went to see him and I said, we need to talk. I felt panic. At that time knew that something was wrong. “My girlfriend is pregnant,” he said. Can not be, I do.

Just remember that I said “accounts to me, there will always, my heart is yours.” So I fired him, our romance was over, but I hope not.

Have spent a few months and wait for your baby. I keep watching and I see it every time one crosses my cheeks tear. so when we were greeted like friends, even feel your kisses, your hugs, your warmth and hope that the day be together again because I love him and I know it is my destiny.

0 comments:

 

Hots Jobs At Our Partner Sites

More Hot Fun At Mastiplaza

Featured Bank Jobs

Loverask Copyright © 2009 Your Search Ends Here mastiplaza.com for Premium Template